This position is responsible for compounding and dispensing prescribed drugs as per physician’s instructions for online subscription orders. The pharmacist has to manage a high volume of prescriptions and get involved in operational activities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
- Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
- Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
- Contacting referring physicians’ offices with questions over prescription.
- Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution.
- Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers’ medical details.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analyzing information
- Communication skills
- People skills.
- Ability to read and understand written prescription instructions.
- Mathematical and computer skills
- Attention to details.
1. Educational Qualification: B. Pharm / D. Pharm
2. Work Experience: - 0 to 5 years
3. Certifications: Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council
4. Language: English with Marathi/Hindi
5. Any Special work condition required: -
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
- Experience: Pharmacist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: Diploma (Preferred)
- Language: Hindi (Preferred)