Sales Coordinator| Andheri, Mumbai
Time management, lead generation and conversion, follow-up, sales, processing orders
Minimum Quaification: Graduate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone for regular orders as per the usage life cycle.
- Closing sales over the phone and email, Quotation, contracts, and payments follow up
- Follow up for recurring orders as per the usage lifecycle
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Follow up effectively with the B2B Team
- Referal schemes and maintaining continuous bond with POC.
- Plan and follow up visit reports for the B2B Team on daily basis.
- Assist the National Manager with tasks relating to customer coordination, event coordination, client meet ups etc.
- Maintain a database of new leads, existing leads and converted leads separately
- Close follow up with their day to day visits, including attendance and other mandates.
- Weekly report submissions as per designed by your Reporting Manager.
- Update reports for the existing leads, new leads and follow-up on daily basis.
- Ensure all contact information is accurate and maintained updated list.
- Coordination with other departments as required during events and exhibitions.
- Attend phone calls whenever required.
- Make Phone calls to new leads.
- Follow ups with clients regarding their future needs.
- Coordinate with the National Manager and provide required assistance to him/her.
- Maintain appropriate communication between the B2B team and National
- Manager irrespective of his presence in the office.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Attention to detail
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and market