CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE (CCREPs)
QDegrees Services Pvt Ltd.
Purpose: The Call Centre representative (CCREPs) will be responsible for being a first line of contact for user with technical issues providing live support and off-road services. This is for one of the most reputed Automobile Company in the World.
Education and Experience:
- Min.2-3 yrs. of work experience in reputed call Centre/inbound customer service
- UG (Science) / ITI / Diploma (Mech./Auto.)/ BTech (Mech.)
Job Location: Oragadam (Chennai)
Industry Preferred: Automobile/Mechanical
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing inbound and outbound voice support to the user (receiving inbound and making outbound calls to service center and customers)
- Analyze customer problem and providing real time/ live support with the available knowledge and systems.
- Providing hardware and software technical solution with regards to automobile and mechanical domain.
- Coordinate between the customer and the service team to ensure quick support
- Preparing proper reports as per the required format and quality.
Language Proficiency (Any four (4)):
- English (Read, write & Speak) + Any 3 below
- Hindi (Speak) - mandatory
- Tamil (Speak)
- Telugu (Speak)
- Kannada (Speak)
- Marathi (Speak)
- Gujarati (Speak)
- Malayalam (Speak)
Skill Set Requisite:
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in database management system (DMS/ERP)
- Good in MS (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- High in Confidence and team player.