Bean Saw Operator - Furniture Manufacturing (Bidadi, Karnataka)
Bean Saw,Saw Operator,Saw MAchine,SSLC,Wood Panel,Panel Saw
Beam Saw Operator will 2 years of experience in Furniture Making on Bean Saw Machine
Duties and responsibilities:
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Read and understand the specifications and drawings.
- Determine correct setups as determined from drawings.
- Selection and proper setup of cutting tools.
- Run test part to check setup accuracy to match part to specifications.
- Run machine in an efficient manner to produce parts needed to the quality standards required.
- Material handling as needed to perform operations on material and to move material to next station as determined by part flow.
- Utilize all safety equipment and precautions for the position.
- Complete all required paperwork (ex.- timesheets, quality control report forms, etc.).
- Perform daily cleanups on all areas of the machine and work area.
- HSC or ITI or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Basic Calculations & Measurements.
- Must know when to make tooling changes, how to maintain the sets of blades, and ensure that dull sets are turned in to be sharpened.
- Understand the full capabilities and limitations of the equipment.
- Complete, demonstrated knowledge of the lockout/tagout procedures for this machine
- Skilled in troubleshooting equipment to determine problems and discerning when the machinery requires the attention of Maintenance.
- Complete working knowledge of the panel saw operation.
- Ability to read an ruler
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications accurately.
- Ability to stand for entire shift.
- Lift weight
- Push & pull weight.
Skills : Beam Saw Operator, Beam Saw Machine, ITI Carpenter, SSLC